Diagnosis and Treatment From Our Allergy Specialists
Our allergists are experts in the diagnosis and management of allergies, asthma, and immunedeficiencies. They provide comprehensive care to both children and adults suffering form all forms of allergies and breathing issues.
Conditions We Treat:
- Allergic rhinitis (Seasonal and indoor allergies)
- Food allergies / Eosinophilic Esophagitis
- Skin allergies (Contact Dermatitis)
- Drug allergies
- Swelling (Angioedema)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Cough / Wheezing
Services We Offer:
- Environmental testing
- Food testing
- Penicillin testing
- Food and drug challenges
- Spirometry/breathing tests
- Patch testing
- Allergy shots/ allergy tablets
- Biologic medications (Xolair, Nucala)
Meet The ChicagoENT Allergy Team
Our allergists are experts in the diagnosis and management of allergies, asthma, and immune-deficiencies. They provide comprehensive care to both children and adults suffering from all forms of allergies and breathing issues.
Blog Posts on Allergies
- 2017-EpiPen Recall Safety Alert
- 2017-Ask A Doc-How Do I Treat Eczema?
- 2017 Early Start to Allergies?
- 2017-New Peanut Allergy Guideline for Infants
- 2017-All About Food Allergies
- Awareness of Symptoms and Treatments for Allergies