Seeking Qualified, Experienced Medical Assistant
– Earn MORE
– Enjoy better benefits
– Be part of a renowned team of ENT specialists
Chicago ENT is seeking a self-motivated, hardworking, and quick-learning Medical Assistant with ENT and/or Allergy experience for an immediate opening.
As a Medical Assistant at our ENT practice, you’ll be an important member of our team. We seek team players with a positive attitude and deep care for customer service who are dynamic, thorough, dependable, and punctual. In this role, you’ll help us achieve the best results for our practice and patients.
- Previous experience as a Medical Assistant
- Comfortable speaking with patients and assisting doctors
- Computer literate—We are a paperless office, so being able to chart, take notes, and schedule patients on a computer is necessary.
- Experience with EMR. Experience with eClinicalWorks is a plus.
- Positive, dedicated, and hardworking
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) speaker preferred
- Greeting and rooming patients, checking vitals and medical history
- Assisting procedures
- Updating clinical information in EMR
- Preparing and stocking medical rooms
- Interoffice travel will be required as needed
The practice offers a very competitive compensation package including medical benefits and paid holiday and vacation time. For consideration, please send your cover letter and resume with “I have read the description in full” at the top to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
* We conduct a background, credit, and reference check for all candidates.