Ongoing Research Delivers Cutting Edge Results
Sleep Apnea Journal Articles
- “Z-Palatoplasty (ZPP): A Technique for Patients Without Tonsils.” Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery, July 2004.
- “Staging of Obstructive Sleep Apnea/Hypopnea Syndrome: A Guide to Appropriate Treatment.”Laryngoscope, March 2004.
- “Combined Uvulopalatopharyngoplasty and Radiofrequency Tongue Based Reduction for Treatment of Obstructive Sleep Apnea/Hypopnea Syndrome.”Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery, December 2003.
- “Radiofrequency Tonsil Reduction: Safety, Morbidity, and Efficiacy.” Laryngoscope, May 2003.
- “Nasal Valve Suspension: An Improved, Simplified, Technique for Nasal Valve Collapse.”Laryngoscope, January 2003.
- “Effect of Improved Nasal Breathing on Obstructive Sleep Apnea.” Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery, January 2000.
Sinus Surgery and Sinusitis Journal Articles
Thyroidectomy Journal Articles
Head and Neck Cancer Journal Articles
Textbooks and Journals
Find these textbooks and journals by Chicago Sleep Specialist, Dr. Michael Friedman:
“Sleep Apnea and Snoring : Surgical and Non-Surgical Therapy.” 2008.
“Operative Techniques in Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery.” Vol. 21, Issue 1. March 2010.