Patient Resources to Assist Your Visit
For your convenience, Chicago ENT at the Advanced Center for Specialty Care accepts most insurance carriers. As a courtesy to our patients, we will be happy to file charges to your insurance carrier, including the verification of your benefits and pre-authorizing any procedures with your insurance company.
Be sure to bring your insurance cards and a photo ID with you to your appointment so that we may photocopy them for our records.
Also, please remember the responsibility of the entire balance is yours.
To help save you time in our office, we now offer printable patient registration forms. Please print out the new patient forms (packet), and bring the completed pages with you to our office.
Please click the link below to access the Medical Records Request form. Download (right click and save), print, and complete the form. You may fax your completed Medical Records Request form to 773-296-3800. Please allow up to 30 days for processing.
We also have PDF versions of all our pre-operative and post-operative forms. If you are unsure which forms you need to complete, please call our office at 773.296.5500. Thank you!
- Information on Laryngoscopy, Bronchoscopy, Esophagoscopy Post-Operative Form
- Information on Myringotomy and Tube Insertion Post-Operative Form
- Post-operative Instructions for Tonsillectomy and Adenoidectomy
- Post-operative Instructions for Thyroid Surgery
- Post-operative Instructions for Sinus and Nasal Surgery
- Post-op Instructions for Palatal and/or Base of Tongue Surgery
- Post-operative Instructions for Adenoidectomy
- Post-operative Instructions for Neck Surgery
- Post-operative Instructions for Tympanostomy Tubes Placement