Mid-Level (Physician Assistant/Advanced Practice Nurse) Sleep Medicine/Otolaryngology Provider
Supervision: Reports directly to the Medical Director
Summary of Duties: Chicago ENT/is seeking a mid-level provider to manage sleep patients and work cooperatively with the ENT/sleep clinic staff. The Mid-Level provider will work with physicians, managers, and techs/respiratory therapists to provide care for patients with sleep conditions. This individual will conduct a physical, cognitive and functional exam. Order appropriate diagnostic testing, coordinate and execute patient treatment plans. Under minimal supervision, the mid-level provider will work to provide high quality, efficient, integrated, continuous and cost-effective care to patients.
- Exciting opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to provide full-time outpatient care
- Sleep or ENT experience preferred but, not required
- Enjoy a well-balanced lifestyle, excellent hours and schedule
- Successful candidate will be energetic, compassionate and self-motivated
- Employed position with a large, well-respected ENT/Sleep Group.
- Competitive compensation with outstanding benefits
Currently licensed as an Advanced Practice Nurse or Physician Assistant in Illinois. Chicago ENT is a drug-free environment and an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, including medical/dental insurance, life and disability coverage, generous vision benefits and a 401(k) plan.
Please email your resume to Scott Rice, Director of Ancillary Services at [email protected]
- The Medical Assistant is responsible for assisting Physicians, Mid-Level Practitioners, and Registered Nurses with the evaluation, management, and treatment of patients in an ambulatory care setting.
- The Medical Assistant assumes responsibility for maintaining patient flow, the upkeep of exam and treatment rooms and performing basic skills such as vital signs and point of care testing.
- The Medical Assistant will administer intramuscular injections, immunizations, and over-the-counter medications under the direction of a Physician.
- Will function in a dual administrative front desk role as a backup when necessary.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- Current Medical Assistant Certification by AAMA, AMT, NHA, or NCCT required.
- Graduate of a Medical Assistant Program preferred.
- Current CPR Certification required.
- Ability to work in a high stress, fast-paced environment.
- Minimum of two years clinical experience preferred.
- Previous surgical experience preferred.
- Bilingual preferred.
Chicago ENT is a drug-free environment and an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, including medical/dental insurance, life and disability coverage, generous vision benefits and a 401(k) plan.
Please email or fax your resume to [email protected] Fax: 773-296-3800