- The Medical Assistant is responsible for assisting Physicians, Mid-Level Practitioners, and Registered Nurses with the evaluation, management, and treatment of patients in an ambulatory care setting.
- The Medical Assistant assumes responsibility for maintaining patient flow, the upkeep of exam and treatment rooms and performing basic skills such as vital signs and point of care testing.
- The Medical Assistant will administer intramuscular injections, immunizations, and over-the-counter medications under the direction of a Physician.
- Will function in dual administrative front desk role as a backup when necessary.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- Current Medical Assistant Certification by AAMA, AMT, NHA, or NCCT required.
- Graduate of a Medical Assistant Program preferred.
- Current CPR Certification required.
- Ability to work in a high stress, fast-paced environment.
- Minimum of two years clinical experience preferred.
- Previous surgical experience preferred.
- Bilingual preferred.
Chicago ENT is a drug-free environment and an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, including medical/dental insurance, life and disability coverage, generous vision benefits and a 401(k) plan.
Please email or fax your resume to [email protected] Fax: 773-296-3800